Porcelain Veneers, Some Cavities and Deeply Cleaning. Dominican Republic, DO

Hi Realself family, my experience with Dr beltre...

Hi Realself family, my experience with Dr beltre was amazing, he start talking in January, he answered all my questions, in February 22 we start to work, he prepared me a package with free transportation, beautiful hotel nearly to mall and clinic, we went to dinner the night before with him and his wife, I told all my doubts, the laboratory how made the veneers is on the same block, everything was great, they took 6 days to do the porcelain veneers because is very different than composite veneers, until we wait for veneers, he cleaning my teeth, remove some cavities with bonding. I'm really happy with my smile.
Dominican Republic Dentist

Extremely professional, punctual, Very demanding with the staff, While sees many patients, respect the schedule of appointments for each patient, the office is beautifully with 4 differents spots and others greats doctors. I really appreciate even introduced me to his wife when is not necessary but this give me confidence.