Mother of 2 and Grandmother on Team Me Ready for Tummy Tuck.Lipo and Possibly BBL if Needed. - Dominican Republic, DO

I am finally deciding to be on team me for a...

I am finally deciding to be on team me for a minute. Before kids I had a body to die for but after my second child I didn't know what I was looking at anymore. I am now newly divorced and kids are older I am ready to live. My goal is May 24th 2016. Any of you ladies are going to be there during that time let me know. I am contemplating between Dr. Baez or Dr. Leon. I've already received my quote from Baez (3900). I filled out the contact info on Dr Leon. Any one of you ladies know the best way to reach him? Please holla at me. Another question to anyone it's so many recovery houses, which one is the best? I'm looking for clean, Ac, great food and great nursing care. I'm kind of nervous and need the support. I want a waist and curves to die for.Future Baez or Leon Doll

Got a quote $4500.00

Got my quote from Dr. Leon. He was very concerned and very informative. I'm going to tell him I want my surgery in June after my son graduate from high school. I'm going to stay a total of 16 days at his recovery house. I'm so excited and ready to take this journey. Is anyone going in June?

Date is set already 06/14/2016 with Dr. Leon. Im nervous as hell!!!

I am now nervous about this. Ive research Dr. Leon and Baez for the longest. Dr Baez is really awesome but I felt more comfortable with Dr. Leon because of the language and his assistant has been communicating to me the whole time. Dr. Leon is going to fill out my short term disability paperwork from work. He is just so awesome!!! I was going to stay in the states and fly to Miami with Vanity or Spectrum anesthetic but they never communicate with me and I feel why do I have to bug someone I am paying. Not Cool!!! My boyfriend will be accompanying me to the DR. (thats a plus) Any one out there going to be in the DR? Ive uploaded a few before pics and will keep update on everything. Once I get this tummy tuck. I will officially throw out spanx forever(I really hate wearing those things) and I will feel better about my self.

Surgery scheduled tomorrow with Dr. Baez

I was able to do all the lab work and see the cardiologist and got the ok for surgery. I met Dr. Baez and she is so sweet. She checked out my butt and ask if I had any butt injection and I have a great natural big but so no BBL. I have to be there ate ICE at 0530am. I'm now staying at the Rocio Ortega RH and its cool so far. The food is awesome and accommodations are great and Rocio and her husband is really nice. They do have hospital beds and that's a plus for me. Well ladies just want to update everyone and will take pics.