Mommy Makeover!! Tummy Tuck, Lipo of Arms, Flanks, Back, Inner/outer Thighs, Knees -Dominican Republic, DO

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon
4.4 out of 5 stars 702 reviews
Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Hello everyone, let me start off by telling you...

Hello everyone, let me start off by telling you all a little history about myself. I just turned 25 and I am married with 2 children! I have been trying to tone up, but it's just not happening. I currently live in Hawaii. I was wondering if anyone has ever been to the Dominican Republic for surgery. I am leaning toward Dr. Walkiris Robles. I want a nice tummy tuck and sculpted body. I already have a big butt so I don't need any fat added. I want lipo in my back, arms, inner/outer thighs, knees and flanks. I will come back for the breast if all goes well. If anyone has any pictures of information that they can share please let me know. If anyone suggests any other doctor in the Dominican Republic, please give me their information. I will ipload photos soon. I am trying to have surgery by Dec. 2013. I haven't received a quote, so the 5000.00 isn't correct.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon