2 Sweet Baby, I'm Ready to Return to my Body!) - Dominican Republic

Hello) I studied for a long time and a lot of this...

Hello) I studied for a long time and a lot of this site, thank you very much to all who leave their feedback and share photos! I chose my doctor almost immediately - Dr. Robles, look forward to seeing her! And when her magic hands back me my girl's body!)))
I need a tummy tuck with muscle repairs and removal of umbilical hernia, breast augmentation, possibly with lift. And the doctor suggested she do liposuction armpits and waist! Waist - this is my dream))))!

Yesterday I did CBC - the hemoglobin 12.5, must try to lift up to 13-13.5! But a little time left, because I will fly on November 13, and the operation will be 16 November (I fly more than 40 hours!) Hopefully, vitamins and good nutrition can help me raise hemoglobin and lose some kg, which I had time to gain in the last few months (

I'm sorry for my english ... I do not know it well ((But I hope to find here the girls who are at the same time will operate by Robles!

Rejected to the plane...and new tickets!))))

On November 13 was my flight to Dominican Republic, but I was rejected to the plane because did not have a Schengen visa (I had a flight from Amsterdam to Paris). My travel agent did not warn me about this detail and I did not know myself ...
My operation must be on 16th of November ...

I only today received my new tickets! Air France - the best airline !!! They changed my tickets only for a minimal extra charge! But the nearest date - a flight on November 27, then on November 28 I will be in the Dominican Republic!
The operation is scheduled for November 30th!) Thank you to Dr. Robles!
I just have to wait ... a suitcase already packed .... But all will be well! So, I should not have then to fly!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon