Dr Yily March 21 Tummy Tuck, Lipo, BA, BbL - Dominican Republic, DO

My wish pics....In love Dr. Yily''s work...sent my...

My wish pics....In love Dr. Yily''s work...sent my pics and info, waiting on a response back. Too geek ed my mother of 1. My son is 13 and I'll be 40....I'm ready......#teamsbatched #teamyily I'm 6ft 240. I'm very curvy. My goal is to loose 15. I have what's considered a big butt and small breast...I want the waist to go with it...Looking to get.. TT/LIPOSUCTION &BREASTLIFT

I got a quote

It took a couple days but I finally received my quote from Dr. Yily. I was quoted 6,000.
Full Tummy Tuck with muscle repair
Liposuction of the back, stomach, arms, bra area and flanks
Breastlift or breast augmentation
BBL
I'm also waiting a quote from Dr. Robles.
I think that 6,000 is reasonable. I really in Enos Yily's work, but I also like how natural Robles dolls are. I'm really set on Yily however she took a few days to get back so I researched others.
Going forth, I'll be gathering my med aND try to convince my mom to come with me. I'll keep dolls posted about my sx date....

So ready, I've received my quote and I'm excited! ...

So ready, I've received my quote and I'm excited! I'm hoping and looking forward to a March 2017 date... I'll be going to the DR and I'm having surgery with Dr. Yily. I received an email explaining in full what 6,000 would cover. Very detailed quote. I'll be sending my deposit to secure my date. My goal is to be well into the healing process before my birthday in May. I've been asked why am I doing this? Why my decision to go to the DR to have it done?....LOOK I've been thicker than a snicker my whole life. I'm 6ft 235-40lbs, I'm 12/14 on the top 14/16 on the bottom...(I can get it lol) im not hurting the eyes so thats not it.This isn't about pleasing a man or anything of that nature..This is for me!!! #teamnospanx. Why the DR well i researched and researched i like how natural Yily's work is, so it was a no brainer for me...I lost my passport so that's my next step and then I'll book my flight. I wasn't asked to lose any weight but I'm going to drop 10 to be on the safe side. Like I said I'm looking towards the end of March, if any of you ladies are traveling and or planning to travel to the DR around that time and would like be my surgery buddy hit me up!!!!!! We Can Get Snatched Together....til the text post....

Deposit Sent Date Scheduled YilyDoll2017

I'm super excited and nervous at the same time. Like I stated in my
previous post I'm 6'0 tall about 235-40lbs. I'm small busted and I'm
bottom heavy. I'm considered rather curvy. My quest for surgery started
after I had my son. I only have one child and I'm 39. I had my son by
c-section 13yrs ago. He was almost 9lbs. To make a long story short my
Dr. didn't give me a bikini cut because of how my some was positioned
and the size. I'm was and still am totally fine with the decision.
However it doesn't matter how small I am I still struggle with the
pouch. It's scare tissue fat and extra skin...lol..I'm doing this for
me. I absolutely love my shape but I deserve to feel good about all of
it...I think 6,000 is all the worth it. Deposit sent. Date scheduled.
Booking my flight and working on supplies.....

90 days til Mommy Makeover

Since day one I was set on Yily performing my surgery. I've had what I consider great communication thus far. As I stated in earlier post, i was quoted 6,000 for a TT, Bbl, lipo of back waist, stomach, arm pit, flanks, breast implants. Deposit was $200. I choose Edén Recovery House. Mainly because everyone seems to be going to the most popular ones and I'd like a little peace. It was recommended by Yily so what the heck. I read reviews daily, I've only seen one doll with my date. I'm aware that Yily is none for doing alot of surgeries. I requested to be one of her first of the day of my surgery...FINGERS CROSSED...LOL.
Some things I purchased
Lipo abdominal pads
Ab board
Flight
Passport
Tried to order my tourist card but my bank denied the charges. Fraud protection... lol.
I'll take care of that later.
My mom and sister both will be coming with. The two are coming two different parts of the country. They'll meet me in the DR. I'm going to my Dr at the first of the year. I'll check my hemo levels and everything then. My goal is to get my scripts filled here..and drop 15lbs... FINGERS CROSSED...LOL
WELL LADIES IM GOING TO TRY AND UPDATES MORE OFTEN NOW TIL IM ON THE FLAT SIDE!!!

60 days pre op

Well ladies I'm 60 pre op. I went to the DR. last week and had my blood drawn.My hemo is 13.7 YES HUNTY I'm getting there. As I've mentioned in previous posts I'm 39 6'0. 243lbs my BMI is 34.6. My flight is booked, I have 90% of the supplies need. Recovery House recommend by Yily was Eden's Recovery House it's booked. I'm waiting on my passport to arrive other that I'm ready to be snatched.

Passport Arrived

Passport Arrived!!!! Only took 12days! Whoot whoot....Shit just got real!!!!!!!!

Oh my, it's about that time!

OK ladies, I have about 17days (0?0) oh my....Lol.. I'm a little nervous but excited as well. I did a video that ran long and wouldn't upload so I took pics to show you doll my supplies. In the 1st pic: my boppy pillow, t-shirts, socks, robe and gowns gloves, wipes, toilet wipe, feminine toilet wipes, antibacterial wipes, compression garment, compression sleeves, compression socks. In the pocket of the suitcase and guals alcohol, peroxide, Arnica Gel, arnica pills, Bio oil, anti itch cream, lipo foam heating pads etc..Lol..I have a safe a flat tummy hidden money belt. So much I'm going to chop the video up and post it...Lol....Way toooo much stuff....

No meds from the US

My primary care physician won't write my scripts.... Pissed but Fuck it!

Shit just Got real Sunday is the Fun Day.

Ok, lady my flight is Sunday...OMG! I'm packed and ready. I'm about to print out everything I think I may need. I'm going to the bank today to withdraw my money and transfer some into pesos. I'm taking 6wks off from work and all that paperwork is complete. I didn't get my meds but thank God my ex is a VET I have muscle relaxers and pain meds. I order new TSA approved locks they are to arrive today. My ex husband arrived yesterday to care for our son while I'm gone. My mom and sister are traveling too. I think I'm ready. Oh and I'm buying international calling card. Purchased the travel cards as well... Oh well ladies. I'll update ?you ladies soon...#snatched

Sleepless in Texas

I can't sleep. Oh my... Jesus be a fence.lol. Ladies this time tomorrow I'll be boarding my flight to the flat side.

Touchdown in the DR

This is not for the weak! Have all your things in order. It's no joke in the airport. EVERYONE HUSTLING be careful. Labs tomorrow. Surgery Tuesday. Hit me up ladies on what's app.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Sent the request, responded in 24hrs. Sent in pics on a Saturday waiting on a word back..