My 40th Birthday Present! - Dominican Republic

I've spent the past year researching the doctor...

I've spent the past year researching the doctor that a would give me the best results. I decided to have my mommy tuck with dra. Fatima Almonte. I'm 5'10" and 195 lbs, gym rat but I can not loose this pooch pouch and my boobs are far from perky. I have 1 child and the stretch marks to prove it. Surgery is July 1.

23 days to go!

I purchased everything I need & I am all packed and ready to go.
I converted about $100 in Dominican peso. if you convert your money before you got there please make sure that your bank gives you Dominican peso ,not Mexican peso.
my iron count is at 11.1 which is not where it should be. I am going to double up on my iron take.

1 year and 6 months post op

Dr. Almonte is one of the best Drs. In the Dominican. She is very responsible. She will not take you into surgery if she does not feel that you are not capable of having the procedure. She will also go into detail as to what will happen and if you are eligible to receive all of the procedures that you had in your mind that you wanted when you arrived. It is one year and I have not had any complications. When I returned home after surgery I continued to have massages for nearly four months. I think that contributed to my excellent results. I am continuing with my daily exercise routine.

More post op pictures Almonte

Getting ready for Round 2

So it's been 2 years since my first round and I am now ready for round 2. Round 2 will take place July 2017 with dr. Luis Lima. This time I am going with Dr.Lima because he has very good results with breast lift and reduction. I'm also going to get additional lipo to my abdomen. Other than that I have been very diligent with a great nutrition plan as well as working out 4 to 5 times a week. So I have not gained any weight since around 1 therefore I am very excited about the results for round 2.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon