from june to july 2016 - from ferraras to Dra Duran

Planning on going to the Dominican Rep in June and...

planning on going to the Dominican Rep in June and get this body in order June 2016 with Dr. ML Ferreras. looking for a Buddy while I wait for my day. I live in California and working my butt off to get this new body. Cant wait for my snatched waist, perky boobs and round booty. In jan 2014 I had weight loss surgery and man I can a long way. Still have 30lbs to lose but im determined to knock these lbs in order to achieve the look I want which is some what a natural vixen.. I did my research and have changed many time but I fell in love with is work.... Dr MJF im coming baby.

Duran diva in july

So I have changed my surgeon to Dra Duran who has always been my first choice. I decided to try to contact her one last time and guess what it work. I called her office and got my quote the next day. Im excited and ready to send my deposit once I hear back from her assistant if my day is available. I still plan to stay with tropical rh because they just seem nice. even thou I like Ferreras work duran's small waist and phatty is everything! at first i wanted a natural looking body but the vixen body is calling my name. Any dolls going in july going to duran or staying at tropical we can still be sx buddies!

Ferreras Diva All the Way...he Can Snatch Me Right!

So I've been back and forth from Dr ferreras to Dra Duran but now I'm back with Ferreras. Hell get me to where I want to be. His assistant or up with all my question bless her heart. In sending my deposit today and that is that. In getting my body done the best for me with out the stalking for emails and calling at 3am to be first in line to get a quote or date. No more mix feelings. Dr. Maikel j ferreras for me.

Marte Doll TT, Lipo, Bbl

I love my results. I decided on Manuel Marte because he was a safe doctor and gave natural looking results. He was the man let me tell you! He's fine lord...OK OK back to me..lol I got to Santo Domingo Thursday and went straight to his office which is located at the Centro Medico Gauzo. The hospital I would said its standard in terms of looks from the outside and decent on the inside. So Marte examined me and got his assistant to take me to getmy labs and xray done. By the time I got done with that Dr marte was in sx, so I was told to come back at 730am the next day.

So now it Friday morning and I was there bright and early sitting and waiting a little nervous but not nervous enough to run..lol I felt a breeze passed my nose when I looked up it was him Dr. Marte again, this man was in regular clothes and still look good white hair and all. So we talk and laugh a bit and got to the nitty gritty, talk off your clothes and let me mark you. After the marking he asked if I has any question or concerns, I only had one concern or request rather and the was to not touch my side tattoo (its for my late father). He said he would do he's best not to touch it which I was happy with. Next he took me to admitting where they asked many questions and started my IV. Finally I was in room 609. His assistant came in and help me with my gown, compression socks and bonnet. About 2hrs later it was time, the assistant came back to my room and took me to the recovery room where I wait for the assisting surgeon to take me to the OR! As we were walking all I was doing was praying to the good lord to please let me make it through and make it home.. I sat on the table and everyone was talking Spanish, the nurse, the anesthesiologist, and the assistant. I ask for Dr Marte and he came in right on time b4 they knock me out... I was so out I didn't wake up until hours later when Marte can to check on me and took my money... You would think he would have got it before sx but he didn't. Anyway he told me evweyything was good but that I was bleeding a lot so he couldn't lipo my arms and I would need lipo to my stomach in round 2 because I have lots of fat in the area. I was still happy to not have a hanging stomach and a not so flat butt. I'm currently 11days Post OP and back home. I'm doing great and compressing the hell out off my waiting because it looks bloated. Marte said that it will go down and my booty will get Bigger with time so I'm hoping and waiting! Overall I had a great recovery and Marte still checks on me ever few days.

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Marte was approachable and charismatic. You can see his intelligence a mile away. He answered all my question in English without a problem anytime of day. He follows up with me even after I left his country. Just a outstanding individual?