Journey with Dra Tania Medina - Dominican Republic, DO

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

So I choose Medina to do my tt, MR, and Lipo. Let...

So I choose Medina to do my tt, MR, and Lipo. Let see how things so. I'm set for 1/3/17.
So far I've had the best communication with her compared to other PS in the DR. I will keep you all posted. My goal is to have a safe but snatched procedure. To have the fat removed from my back. And tighten my ab muscles n give me the waist n maybe curves that I've never had.

Pictures

Current n goal pictures

Post Op

I am very pleased with my TT MR Lipo bbl. Will i return back to the plastic surgeon I used NO!!!! Not a person of her word. Told me one thing when I was there as far as pricing for rd2. When it was time she quoted me more than usual. Because of that ik that jer soul is for sale bcuz its shouldnt be about money but keeping your word. As well as valuing a return patient. FYI: 9/10 girls dont get their boobs done on the 1st round reguadless of your hemo. She always makes up an excuse why she can't do them. So far I have yet to see 1 doll get a mmo. If so trust that she didnt need a lift too. This is just an FyI. Take it as u please. Also If u have ANY medical issues that some M.D. can use to their advantage to charge u more PLEASE be prepared n AWARE to pay more if not double!!!!!
Tania Medina