My Journey 25yrs Old, One Child,TT,BBL,BL/W.Implants,Lipo in 3areas - Dominican Republic

Excited! I've made my research and I believe he's...

Excited! I've made my research and I believe he's one of the best and professional Doctors in the D.R. My Surgery is Feb.15,2016 Getting to D.R. the day before But I'm Still undecided of what RH to stay at. If anyone is having surgery same day or week as me please let me know if you are looking to share rooms.

wish pic

Finally Here!!!

So I got here Feb.22 met with him today. I must say better than I thought. He's very professional great bed side manners. Office is really nice and staff is friendly. He answered all my questions and gave me great advice. I got all my medical test done today blood work,EKG, XRay and pregnancy test. Tomorrow is the big day:D so I'll be updating soon I met 3 post op girls they look great and didn't have a lot of pain more of discomfort and weakness. But all happy with their results.

3 Day Not To Bad

Today is the third day no pain just a lot of this comfort on my back and butt I don't even feel my TT & breast Scars. Monday I go back to see the doctor let's see what he tells me.

Last day in the Dominican Republic

Today is my 10th post op and I'm feeling a lot better. Never had any pain just a lot of discomfort especially in my back. I'm still swollen so I can't really see my results yet but so far everything looks good. Got discharged yesterday and I'm going back to NY tomorrow to finish my recovery. I'm so thankful to Dr. Molina and his team they are the best. Can't wait for the swelling to go down to see my true self. ;D I'll keep posting as I go along with my recovery.

21 days post op

So today I make 21 days post op tummy tuck,breast lift w/o implants, lipo in my inner thighs and arms. Still have some Swelling but I started my massages so I should be seeing my real results soon. As you can see my underwear covers my tummy tuck scar which I'm so happy about. I finally get to wear a bikini this summer;) Also My belly button finally dried up it took longer than the scars but so far so good will keep posting my progress.

Scars update

Im so happy with how fast and well my scars have healed. I love my tummy tuck scar it's perfect.

Two Months Post-Op:D

Two months post op and feeling better than ever:) I finally got to go out and have a drink without my faja on;) felt so good so happy with how my body is changing as it's healing. Can't wait for summer time:D

4 months Post op

4 months post op and feeling great. ;) scars are healing great now to start the gym and keep this body right;)

5months Post-Op