Future Cabral Barbie/ Travel Buddy - Dominican Republic, DO

I'm new to realself, so happy I found this site,...

I'm new to realself, so happy I found this site, I've been stalking all doctors from the DR, I looked into Osaka and mcadoo from Miami but the thing is I want a BBL and a breast lift with implants, and they won't do both at the same time in Miami so I took the leap and chose Hector Cabral, I was thinking of Dr Duran but she's booked for the next three months and I'm ready to get this done NOW! Don't nobody got time to wait. I'm set to have surgery on the 19th of August I've already got my hotel and plane ticket booked. I am going alone so if there is anyone else interested in going with me, let's do it!!

Looking for a Travel Buddy for Aug 19th

I've decided to switch my doctor to Yily, I was originally thinking of Cabral, but I'm not sure on his breasts. I want my titties to look good. I've been seeing Yily and hers look real nice, and for a bbl and breast lift with implants I was quoted $4700 so I think I def want Yily. I'm just nervous about doing multiple procedures.

But if anyone is having surgery on that same day please get in touch, it would make life so much easier to go with someone.

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon