Finally Decided, Dr Simo Tactu - Dominican Republic

So far , this is the only doctor that had...

So far , this is the only doctor that had responded to me within a good time. He's very professional , well mannered, extremely down to earth. He's just great. I friend of a friend has had surgery all ready with him and her results at amazing. There's nothing better than knowing someone who has already gone through the procedure. I'm really looking forward to going. Will keep y'all dolls up to date . X

Finally I Have Been Snatched

From start to finished , dr Simo tactu had been a god send. He's so professional but yet so human. Not like the rest of he doctors that act like robots.
I recommended this doctor 150% . Himself, his father and lesly were beyond great. I was so scared coming here but it was the best decision I made. Now I'm just chilling whilst healing .

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

I don't think word can explain how wonderful this doctor is. He's caring, knowledgable, professional, his English is great. His just there for your every need.