Looking to Enhance my Body - Dominican Republic, DO

For the last year I have been lurking and...

For the last year I have been lurking and following a few ladies here in their surgical journey and I am in awe; this site is the best educational tool for anyone that is thinking about getting cosmetic surgery. I want start by talking about me: I am 40 year old vegetarian mother of 2 kids. I am 5"4 and my current weigh is 135. I love to workout but I don't always have the time to workout as much as I wish. So I want to do BBL maybe TT and BL with implant. Due to my pregnancies, my boobs are saggy and wish to tight my abs not to mention my stretch marks.
I stated looking for surgeons few years ago. I interviewed few surgeon but I was turn off by various things: before and after, how many BBL do they do? Ratting and customers satisfaction. So I stared to look at surgeons in DR even though my husband is so against it. As many of you , I sent my request to few popular surgeons in DR , but it was a hit and missed ordeal with a long await for quotes. At the end, my decision was on 2 surgeons: Dr. Mota and Dr. Goico. They both have very impressive resumes, and more importantly, they seemed to care about their patient's health and welfare. But at the end, i chose Dr. Mota. I sent him a request with pictures and his assistant answered me within 2 days informed me that Dr. Mota was going to call me and then he was going to send me a quote. He spoke to me for almost a hour reviewing my medical history, pictures and anwering all my questions and addressing all my concerns. He sent me a quote and I put a deposit for $300 to secure my date.

My Faja

I am buying my mist essential on Amazon

Changed surgeon

After lurking and breathing this site for almost 2 years I needed a break due to my depression. I was planning on going to DR for surgery with Dr Mota, however one month before everything happened my family did dramatic an intervention about gong to DR to do surgery. Last May a young lady died in DR after undergoing surgery so they wanted me to do it here in the USA because if something happens they can be right there. For weeks I was so upset that I had to cancel my surgery with a great surgeon because I feel that yes bad things can happen but people also die here too; as we all see here that there are many botch surgery performed here as well but one ought to do their homework and hope for the best. So the past 2 months I have been looking for a surgeon here as my family wished but I am so upset about.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon