Mommy Makeover with Dr. Medina

I was very insecure with my body and I always...

I was very insecure with my body and I always wanted to have surgery, I started to check online and I saw some pictures from Dr Medina and right away I fell in love. I reached out to them and I sent my pictures and what I wanted to have done and they responded with my quote very quickly.
I started to check other dolls that had surgery with her and all of them had only great things to say about Dr Medina and her staff, so I decided I would go to her.
Arriving there everyone at the clinic was very nice and helpful and Tania Medina was so nice and honest, she asked me what I wanted done and she was honest with me that I didn't have a lot of fat but she would do her best, the day of my surgery o was 140lbs (5'3) and
My hemo was high enough to have multiples procedures so I had: TT w/ MR, BL w/ implants (300-330cc), lipo on my back, arm pits, waist and inner tights and BBL.
everything went really well and I stayed in DR for 16days and I saw her every 3 days. Since the day after my surgery o was already very happy with my results and everyday gets better, right now I'm 10 weeks post op and I just can't believe it's my body, I love everything and my husband too. I can't thank Dr Medina enough, she did an amazing job and I recommend her 100%. God bless each one of you I. Your journey.

Before and After pictures

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Dr Medina is amazing, she's so nice and honest and she will do her best so you can look your best, I'm so happy I went to her and she still text me to check on me. I love her