Divorced Mother with One Child and Love to Remarry One Day - Dominican Republic

I have a lot of people being very negative about...

I have a lot of people being very negative about my going out of the country for surgery they say it bad enough you having it, but why their I say I check the doctors out Dr Mota speaks English very well and I can communicate with him. Sometimes I wish I didn't say anything they make it worse for a person I'm nervous already and that why I like Dr Mota his assistant called me today out of the blue and wanted to know how I was doing, and she was so positive it help me with my stress and my anxiety .

Getting my supplies in order

Hi can someone please help I bought 3 lipofoam sheets, but I been seeing lipofoam board is it needed or can I just use the sheets

GETTING CLOSER

HI ALL I'M GETTING CLOSER TO THE DAY OF SX EXCITED AND NERVOUS AT THE SAME TIME.

4 DAYS AND WILL BE IN THE DR

SO CLOSE TO A DIFFERENT LOOKING BODY HOPE ALL GOES WELL WITH EVERYTHING. SEE YOU GUYS SOON ON THE FLAT SIDE . THANKS YOU ALL FOR YOUR COMMENTS IT REALLY HELPS . SURGERY DATE JULY 5 2016

IM HERE IN BEAUTIFUL DR

Hello Dolls got here last night going to see my Doctor today at 3:00pm and tomorrow surgery hope to see you all on the flat side

Went to Doctor office for check up 3 days since surgery

Just and update for you dolls the surgery was no joke you want to post but now I see why some don't continue. I never really had great pain with the procedure, but just the way you have to position yourself is the most pain I've experienced. Dr Mato ask Keina his assistant to look into a walker for me while I'm here. Didn't take any picks yet I was so constipated didn't use the bathroom since the airport July 3 and today was a wonderful day I cried like a baby while trying move my bowels. Going for my massage today and will ask her to take a couple of picks for me . Didn't have a mommy makeover just a Tummy Tuck and bbl and hips and aggressive lypo but the doctor felt that it was too much, and really just wanted to focus on the aggressive Lypo which is very long process so he suggested not to have the breast Lyft I'm here with someone I meet on real self she just had surgery on July 7 she came to the recovery house today looking snatched.im staying at spa medical which is a recovery house i say the only thing about the house is the food I believe it should cater more to the patients meaning a high fiber diet like the doctor wants us to have so this is what I told him today when I saw him and he said he will make sure he mention It. Anna made papaya cucumber juice a bowel of pineapples grapes and strawberries all to try and help me and the food was also great but, like I said not good for after surgery-very very comfortable place. So the only thing I would change here is the food everything still delicious but is just not a diet me for people who had this type of surgery and hopefully they change it and then this will be a five star place. Will send picks today

A couple of photos

Still need my boobs done but I'm patient

Feeling better already just miss home a lot and my Daugther

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Dr Mota is performing my surgery I spoke with him on the phone, and I was able to ask questions and discuss everything and he understood my concerns. Keina his assistant is very nice she called me to check up on me I thought that was great. Just so anxious about my surgery can't wait .