Cabral Barbie July 2016!!! Dominican Republic, DO

I am back lol. I have been lurking through...

I am back lol. I have been lurking through realself and makemeheal since 2012 after having my son. I was always overweight growing up but after having my son the weight just wouldn't come off. I have been dead set at first with Yily then Duran and now have finally decided on Dr Cabral. I am 23 years old and last year June 2015 I had the gastric sleeve because my weight at the time was 231 and I am 5'2 which puts my bmi at 41 and for plastic surgery it has to be under 35. I had to postpone sx so many times because I could not lose the weight. But thank God, I am down 70 lbs, bmi is 29 and have decided is my time now to have sx.

I am a full time student and I work at a hospital overnight part time. I have saved up money and will complete the rest when tax money arrives. I have been obsessed with cabral ig and seeing all the pics he post everyday makes me think why am I not in DR already lol. I am nervous as hell because I know his past but I trust him. I have researched for many years and all the blame should not be put on the surgeon when he only does his part and you have to put your part as well.

**Whattsapp**
I messaged cabral for a quote and I am getting tummy tuck, liposculture everywhere, lipo to arms and BbL. he quoted me $5200

**RH**
I will b staying at Bettys RH.

**Travel Date**
I will travel from Boston to DR hopefully July 25th until Aug 10th I havent bought the flight ticket yet I am waiting for jetblue sales.

I will be keeping you guys updated I promise and will post a before pic of me and some wish pic as well.

pre op gastric sleeve and pre op plastic sx

Here are the pictures promised!
Dr. Hector Cabral

I have consulted one on one before and love the communication and bodies produced by him are consistent. I feel he can definitely give me the look I always dreamed of.