51 Yr Old, 7 Children (3 C-sections) MMO with TT and MR, BL and BA, Liposculpture and BBL - Dominican Republic

More to follow but so far my experience has been...

More to follow but so far my experience has been fantastic. I have received a very detailed quote from DR FG. He is straight forward and very helpful in answering questions as is his assistant Karel. I will be having my surgery in May 24th, 2016. I have researched Plastic surgeons for over a year during my weight loss journey (gastric sleeve Nov 2015) and Dr FG was by far my number one choice. Give him time to reply with your quote as he is a very busy surgeon and his current patients are his priority. You will not be disappointed.

Post Op Review

Wow where do I start?? I cannot say enough positive things about my entire experience, Dr Fernandez Goico, and his staff. In fact I am so impressed I have started my own Facebook group of my journey from start to finish in the hope of promoting this phenomenal surgeon. If you would like to join my FB group please message me here or friend me on FB. (Jen P Van Eyk)

Dr Fernandez Goico is the best surgeon/physician I have ever met. He is professional, thorough, particular, caring, easy to talk to and just a genuine nice person, not to mention he is very good looking too....lol!!! Jokes aside you will not be disappointed with your experience. This man works hard, he has a beautiful wife and a young son however still finds the time to provide his patients with excellent care even on weekends. Dr FG helped me decide on size for my BA, and body contuoring and thoroughly explained the entire procedure to me. I am so happy with my results, he has given me my body back and I am forever grateful for this. Dr Goico will advise you what he thinks is best for your body taking into consideration your age, skin type, frame size/type, height etc. I put my trust 100% in him and you will see why by viewing my photos
Dr Goico's office is very welcoming and comfortable and his staff and extremely friendly and helpful. His assistant Karel is always willing to have questions answered and welcomes you everyday with a delicious hot drink or bottled water! He has on staff a fantastic and experienced lady who does lymphatic massage and dressing changes. I highly recommend having the lymphatic massages if they are suggested by the Dr. In the beginning it may hurt a little however you will just love them as time goes on and they genuinely do help with bruising, fluid retention, and relaxation.

Something very important is for you to follow the post surgery instructions from your surgeon, whoever you may choose, they know best and if you follow them you will have the best outcomes.

Please message me if you have any questions about Dr Fernandez Goico and my experience, I am more than happy to answer them.

Photos

More photos

3.5 months post op

Here are some photos from 2-3.5 months post op.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon