37yrs and 4 Kids....... - Dominican Republic, DO

It's final...the decision is made. I'm going...

It's final...the decision is made. I'm going forward with plans to have some much needed work done on my body. I'm a 37yr old mother of 4. I had my first baby at the age of 16! And I've been miserable with the appearance of my abdomen every since. No matter how much weight I've managed to keep off, I've always became discouraged about my physical appearance due to the lose skin that NEVER goes away.
I'm now at the my highest weight (above 200lbs). Despite the fact that I "carry it well", I've slowly but surely let myself "go". My goal is to live a healthy lifestyle. I don't want to have cosmetic surgery but still have the same unhealthy mindset. I will take the next 6months to eat and workout better than I have. And my goal is by early next year (winter 2017) to be ever so close to making my dream come true of having a tummy tuck/contouring/breast augmentation. ????????????..... In the meanwhile- while working on my health, I will do as much research as possible on the various types of procedures, physicians, etc. I'm so excited.

Oh BTY, I've also had an abdominal hernia since birth! Smh. My parents never had it taken care of. And even as a child and young teenaged girl with a flat belly, I've always had a huge "outty" belly button. So yeah, I'm doing this for me. No one else. I want my outside to match the beautiful woman, wife, and mother that I truly am.
Haven't Decided

I'm currently researching accredited Plastic Surgeons in the Dominican Republic......