37 Years Old Looking to Get Her Body Back - Dominican Republic

Has anyone beent to Mallol ? I'm considering using...

Has anyone beent to Mallol ? I'm considering using him. With healthy eating and working out I've manage to loose 30 + now looking for assistance with my breast and sagging skin. I've seen their pictures and the dolls look great! Just would like some feed back.

Looking to have breast lift with implants and tummy tuck. I plan on going late Dec early January.

TT /Lipo & BA w BL

So I decided to go with Dra Robles. My date is set my flight is booked and I'll be there in early Dec of this year. Can't wait to see my results ????

37 year old w/ 4 children who wanted her body back.

My recovery is going great healing very fast. My sutures have dissolved my incisions is very unnoticeable which I greatly appreciate. I've not experience any pain or complications a little discomfort but nothing unbearable.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Robles and Dr. Taberis made me feel comfortable. They took their time with me makeing sure all measurements were precise. They were very informative and Adriana the assistant still reaches out to me. They are highly recommended in my book!