I look good in Clothes, but I Want to Look GREAT NAKED! - Dominican Republic

I have been on RS for a few months now and I have...

I have been on RS for a few months now and I have to say thus far this site are been so valuable to me. I have been able to narrow down doctors based on every ones overall experience with certain doctors.

I am 80% sure at this point I will be going to Disla. My best friend is a month post op and is looking great. No only that she expressed how much care she has for her patients. Planning my sx 2015.

2015 is the year I get my body back!

Well I was suppose to get my surgery in 2014 but with much consideration and many discussions with my husband we decided to wait until the end of this year. I'm happy I did because I was able to do more research and become super comfortable with my decision to go to DR to get my surgery. I have read TONS of reviews both good and bad about traveling abroad for surgery. Since I'm a person who is a skeptic by nature either side effected me tremendously. I'm draw by the facts I find and one big thing I noticed that people don't talk that much about the people who had complications , infections or died in the US. Period for me it researched my doctors, my risks, pros and cons of surgery in both places and I'm confident in the care I will receive in DR.

I will say that one big thing women or anyone for that matter need to realize although the use the term "cosmetic or plastic" surgery it's MAJOR surgery and it does cause your body to go through a certain level of trauma, this isn't a decision you should take lightly or hastily. It really should be well researched and carefully thought out.

Wish Picture

More Before

I can cover all this up with clothes for the most part, BUT I know it's there. Thank God for my supportive husband, loving me regardless, however if'a confidence thing for me. I don't want to hear I have such a pretty face, I need this body to match . You feel me.

Finally Committing to Dra. Medina