33 Yrs Old and Just Want a Be Comfortable with Myself. Dominican Republic, DO

Hello Ladies, I just received my confirmation sx...

Hello Ladies, I just received my confirmation sx is scheduled for June 9 yay!! I plan on getting a breast reduction/ lift, tummy tuck, and lipo on back. A bbl was included in the price a special the had going on but I do not want one I figure once he get rid of this gut and do some lipo I should be good.
I've been really hesitate about going to another country for this procedure but I really like the thin lines you get with the tt out here and they really give you a good shape and I ain't gonna lie the prices do help. I know some are gonna say don't let the prices persuade you your health should come first and it is that's exactly why one should research their doctor first and I have .Dr Mallol is board certified and I think that he does good work.
My sister is coming with me so I chose not to stay at a recovery house. When calculating the cost difference between procedure and recovery house which was almost 900 and then to add the 55+ a day for her it totaled to 1800 the same price to stay at the Marriot and a few hundred higher than embassy suits. So a hotel it is. It's gonna be both of our first time in another country I don't want her to have to be couped up in a recovery house. Also I plan to arrive 3 days before so that we can do some sight seeing and explore the city before I have to be laid up in a room.
Well that's all I can think of for now I'll post more and pics as the time gets sooner.

3 more weeks to go!!!

So I have three more weeks until I'm Mallolfied!! I'm soooo excited. In the beginning I was starting to have doubts and then all the what ifs started to hit me, but I got over that very quickly once I starting think more of this pouch ( thats what my son calls my stomach cuz he likes to cuddle and thinks he's a Joey and I'm the mama kanagoo) being gone.
My flight and apt is booked ( thanks bey) and I just received my passport a week ago, so things are getting real. I've gotten a few supplies I know I will need over there for sure like pads, compression socks, granny panties, tank tops, maxi dresses , comfortable sandals and my front closure sports bras since I will be having a breast reduction/lift. oh I also have a bunch of creams for tt scar but I think I'm not suppose to start scar treatment until I'm 2 months post op. Other than that I'm packed and patiently waiting.

Photos

I want to add some photos but do anyone know how to add some the emojis that people have on some of their photos?

2 more weeks

Omg! My nerves are starting to get to me. I thought I was over this but as the date nears my stomach is doing flips. My main concern is my hemo, I got tested and it's only a 12. I don't know what to do I've been taking all my vitamins as instructed and now I'm trying SSS tonic. It's only been 3 days but I plan to continue it til my sx. I hope it works I really don't want to get a transfusion or be told I can't have both my tt and breast reduction because of it.
But on a different note I've done a lot to prepare. My suitcase it packed already, I've changed some money for pesos, gotton a hep A shot and some antibiotics in case of food poisoning/ bug and kaisers international emergency number in case something goes south. I've also made copies of my id and passport in case of it being lost. Next up is to get my tourist card online,register with S.T.E.P and get beautified ( hair braided, waxed, and pedi).

Made it to the flat side

Ok since my last review I changed doctors last minute. Even though many ladies say Dr Mallol is great the last few infections had me worried and I didn't feel comfortable going with him anymore. So lucky for me Dr. Leon was available June 6 and I decided to go with him. He is a really nice man and answered all my questions in a timely manner, and his assistant Georgina is just a sweetheart. Anyway I got a tummy tuck, breast lift, and lipo to the back, inner, outer, and back thighs. So far I'm really liking my results but I'm only 3 weeks post op so there is still some swelling. Here are some pics: the first is the day after so my breast are really swollen but I am a full c cup, the second photo is 3 days post op, the third is a week post op and the last is three weeks post op.

Mommy Make over

I changed doctors last minute and decided to go with Dr. Leon. To start I think that he is really charming. He answered any questions I had in a timely manner and was available by phone anytime. His assistant Georgina is a real sweetheart. So the procedures I had done were a tummy tuck, breast lift and lipo to back, inner, outter and back of thighs. I'm 3 weeks post op and so far liking my outcome. There's still swelling but I think my scars are coming along reall well. The 1st photo is the next day my breast were swollen but will be a full c cup, the second photo is 3days post op, the third is a week post op and the last is 3weeks post op.

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

So far Dr. Leon has been nothing but the best. He answers questions in a timely manner and at anytime. He has a great sense of humor and has followed up with me. His assistant Georgina a is a doll.