33 Yrs Old 2 Babies -Mommy Makeover - Dominican Republic

After having 2 beautiful babies, my body changed...

After having 2 beautiful babies, my body changed throughout the years and during my pregnancies. I'm in love with my Breast Implants, BBL and Tummy Tuck. My body has went to horrible to stunning. I couldn't even fit into spandex with out the tummy part over lapping. No I feel great and look amazing. My husband loves my body. Which is always a plus in my book.

My SX before and after pictures

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Taiana Medina was the best doctor for me! She blessed with medical skills and knowledge on plastic surgery. Her communication with me was great even on to now as I'm in my post surgery stage. She checks up on me via whatsapp constantly, which I love because it shows me she really does care about my well being as I'm here in an entire different state. I'm happy to say, I'm become one of her Barbies. Don't let that Barbie beauty fool you in here though she is strick about all of her dolls being Medically fit for all your procedures. She will run all medical test again to make sure your up to standards to have any plastic surgery. She is an excellent doctor with a positive attitude.