33 Years Old and 4 Kids Later.... My Body Needs a Makeover - Dominican Republic

I'm going to meet the doctors at the clinic on...

I'm going to meet the doctors at the clinic on July 1st.. I'm exited and nervous at the same time. I really hope they can fit me in on August 3rd. My husband is coming with me for motivation. I live in the Dominican republic just moved here a year go in August. I have looked into many clinics and the one got drawn my attention was Dermi Stetic clinic in the capital of Dominica Republic. They have 4 board-certified plastic surgeon's... I don't know who is going to do my surgery I will find that out on July 1st. I will give an update after I go to my first appointment.

Changed the clinic..... Went with Dr. Mallol

I'm went to my appointment on July 1st to meet with the Doctors and see the clinic and was so upset... Not one of the Doctors where there and no one had a clue of anything that was going on. So we called Dr. Mallol and he was kind enough to see us and I scheduled my surgery that very same day... The date is August 3, 2016.
I'm super nervous it's only a few days away

2 days post op

I definitely recommend the pain pump .... I fill no pain at all ... Just disconfer that's all I fill... Dr. Mallol is awesome and everyone at the recovery house Armonia are great... I am a very clean person and they came to wipe me down and I feel grate.... I like to sleep on my belly or side and I can't do that so sleeping for me is very uncomfortable but that's all... I will post pictures as soon as I can.
Dr. Emanuel Mallol Cote