32 Years Old 3 Kids & Ready to Be Made Over! - Dominican Republic

I have been looking into doing this surgery for...

I have been looking into doing this surgery for about 4 years now but I just had my last baby 10 mo ago. I contacted Yily in Dominican Republic so far and was quoted 5200 for tummy tuck, lipo in the flanks & back & bbl. Im in love with her work although I have seen some others that could definitely transform me I am ready to wake up in a Yily body. Im 5'3 160 pds bmi 29. I will plan on going in August so its time to lose some weight. Im really unhappy with my stomach & im considering asking about breast implants as well. I breasted so ive lost the mass in them. Any tips or advice for this new journey? Ill upload more wish pics above in a bit.

Trip Rescheduled

So after much thought and a tough time gaining and losing weight. I am rescheling my surgery until February. I have gained an extra 12 pounds since my last posting and i need to give myself time. Also, we've had some unexpected expenses so I won't be able to go next month. My birthday is on February 23rd so from now until then I will work hard towards losing 20 pds. Its been really hard with the kids and stress and coffee with lots of cream & sugar to my rescue. I will have to seriously find a new way of life so I can maintain my new body after the surgery.

Thanks for all your support on my journey. ..
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon