32 Year Old Mommy of ONE--CSECTION POUCH BE GONE - Dominican Republic

After having my son via Csection I was left with a...

After having my son via Csection I was left with a "pregnancy pouch and saggy breast" after 2 years of research I finally decided to take the plunge and go for a mommy makeover. I chose my doctor because of his "natural" look.

I am now 20 days post op and have returned to NJ and I am beyond happy with my results. The service at the clinic is amazing, his staff very attentive, and the doctors work is so neat as he is a perfectionist.

I am IN LOVE with my results so far and I know I made the best decision in choosing Dr Lopez

Pre Op Info

I arrived at Cecilip on Monday morning day before my surgery. Upon arrival I had my blood drawn, a consult with the cardiologist and waited for a consult with Dr Lopez Collado. During my consult we talked specifics in sizes of my implants what procedures I needed and DID not need and here I asked him all the questions I had. He was amazing at answering all of my questions and told me to go home rest and try to relax. I was given a script for a chest xray which was the only test they didn't do in house. The clinic they referred me to for the xray was not far from Cecilip. Xray was about 35 us dollars (paid in DR pesos). The wait time was not bad prob an hour total.

I was the first surgery the next morning at 5am!!

Morning of Surgery

I was asked to report to the clinic at 5am as I asked to be the first surgery of the day. Upon arrival I was checked into my "suite" which was absolutely beautiful and super clean. I was given a gown and some paper work to fill out. The doctor popped his head in to greet us and ask if I had any questions. He later came in with his camera and took some photos, measurements and drew me up. Soon after this the nurse came in with "the little blue pill"...that pill is amazing!!! you feel relaxed and on cloud nine. I don't remember much after that just being wheeled into the OR and the doctor asking me what music I wanted to listen to. After that I woke up in my room and everything was done!!!

Surgery was about 4 hours and I slept for about 4 hours post op. I was really tired from not sleeping the night before due to the excitement.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Upon meeting Dr Lopez for my evaluation I automatically felt safe. He was very honest about what procedures he didn't think I needed and what would look best on my body type. He even gave me back money for the procedure he didn't think I needed. He was very humble, patient, reassuring, and kind hearted. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a Doctor who actually cares for each and every patient.