32 Searching High and Low for a Dr Tummy Tuck Lipo Breast Implants - Dominican Republic, DO

Man oh man. Here I was thinking this was going to...

Pre op pix

What im dealing with . no one is ever happy bout the before pictures
cabral

Man oh man. Here I was thinking this was going to be fun and easy. And its not. I found many doctors in the dominican republic. Then saw their work and some with bad reviews. Then others great reviews. Amazing results. Like im blown away. I would love to go with cabral honestly but Since i am planning to get the procedure done in February at the latest i am taking my time before I make my choice. So many doctors and they recommend different kinds of tummy tucks n the benefits of doing it their way. I would love work from cabral. Yes he does have bad opinions on him but his results look amazing . Who wouldnt want those results. Theres a lot to consider when making a decision so mine is def. Not set in stone. I am still looking around and seeing what opinions i get from other p.s.