32 5 Kids Tummy Tuck , Breast Implant Silicon and Brazilian Butt Lift - Dominican Republic

Well got a quote from dra yily but im waiting on...

Well got a quote from dra yily but im waiting on dra duran.... doctor duran is my first choice just getting into contact with her is kinda hard especially when yout impatient ... just waiting on that and ill keep yall update ... cant wait to become a dolled.... i added some pic of what i look like after 5 kids my shape no bad i just want to be banging and booty on fleek.

Duran quote

I finally got my quote from dra Duran she quote me $6100 and yily quote me $5800.., they both have great result but dra Duran was my first choice .... I think Imma stick with dra Duran bc her result are great I want my date to be AUG 2017 but idk right now the exact date ...

Mansion Recovery Amonia

Well I forgot to post my recovery house she is great my amyra she called me and wrote me back every day and all day on FB and she called me she got in contact with the doctor for my quote and she also received payment for me to get my date store yeah!!!
agustina hilario duran