27yrs Old Mother of 3. Make Me over Manon

Hey surgery world! Little about me, I'm a mother...

Hey surgery world! Little about me, I'm a mother of 3. Twins 4yrs old, and a daughter that's 2. I had gastric bypass in 2013 starting weight 286 in 6months I got down to 193 and also got pregnant with my last child. Smh lol crazy I know. I was so shocked!! I was just getting the weight off and feeling myself I couldn't believe I was pregnant but I accepted it and I'm happy I did. My little princess is the mommas girl I always wanted lol anyways. With the pregnancy I went up to 235. She weighed 8lbs14oz almost 9lbs. I went back down to 205. And in the past year gained about 19lbs. I'm currently 224lbs. I'm looking to start this weight loss journey again dec1 2016 this time with diet and exercise. My goal is to get to at least 170lbs before surgery. I've been researching doctors for years now. My first choice was Dr Hector Cabral for years but within the last 8 months I've had a change of mind and I'm deciding to go with Dr Manon. I use to have an instrAgram account dedicated to surgery but deactivated it, I felt like I was getting to obsessed with this whole surgery world so my husband convinced me to take a break from the social media. I'm happy I did! I was just to anxious about getting surgery it was becoming really unhealthy. Now that I'm in a better mindset now I tried to log back into my IG account and can't remember the passcode. Smh lol I had so much information on there. IG is the first place I'd seen DR Manons work and I knew right away I wanted to be his doll.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon