27 Seeking Travel Buddy to Book Procedure Together to Travel Aug/sep. Dominican Republic, DO

I will like full body lipo , lipo sculpture,...

I will like full body lipo , lipo sculpture, breast augmentation and tummy tuck. Basically I want a mommy make over. I have no kids and this will be my first procedure. We all have pretty much the same story , no need for me to elaborate . I'm an very skeptical but excited for the chapter in my life!

Split recovery house fees

Any one going in mid September ? Want to split most fees with buddy. Let's do this experience together.

SX booked for September 28

After a few days of calling , emailing, what's app I finally got threw and got a quote. I paid my deposit this morning of 250$ and the Surgi coordinator fee of 200$. I did find a travel buddy but she is still trying to get threw and hopefully, some availability will be open on the same day so we can book our trip together

I got my results back for my blood count test and my hemo is a 11.3.. I haven't been taking any blood builders, nor have I been eating my beets. I need a 13 to get all the surgeries done , I will get it up to a 14 by my SX date, so Duran can take as much fat as possible!! I went to any lab test, they have multiple locations in Atlanta and it is only $50 and u get the results the next day!