25 Year Old, Mother of 2, from the Bay. TT, Lipo Sculpture, BBL and Breast Lift - Dominican Republic

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Hello, I'm fairly new to RS. Just been looking a...

Hello, I'm fairly new to RS. Just been looking a pictures, reviews for dr's in the Dominican Republic.
I'm planning on taking a trip down there in the beginning of May (coming from the Bay Area).
Still not sure which Dr to go to, I am confused between Cabral, Duran and Baez. Any suggestions?
I like all of there work, especially Cabral's and Duran's. Just scared that Cabral has previous deaths and he seem's real busy, wouldn't want him to rush on me and Duran has some prior infections. Haven't really heard anything bad about Baez, her prices sound better than Duran and Cabral's but the results aren't as good as them either.
I'm planning on traveling with my cousin and a friend, they want to come to enjoy DR a little but mostly for support and to help me.
Still trying to find a recovery home or place where they could accompany me and not be too much of a problem for the workers or people there. Would like to hear peoples suggestions and experiences. Been looking at: Princess Recovery, Armonia Recovery, Dominga's Recovery House.
NEED HELLPPPP !! I feel over whelmed and I just don't want this to be a horrible experience :(