20 Years Old and in Need of a Tummy Tuck, Breast Lift with Implants, Lipo and Bbl - Dominican Republic, DO

Hi I am looking to have a mommy makeover I looked...

Hi I am looking to have a mommy makeover I looked into many surgeons but only one was the right choice for me. I will be going to Dr. Molina in the Dominican Republic. I will be having a Tummy Tuck, Breast lift with implants, Lipo/BBL. I am looking forward to having my procedures done with Dr. Molina.

Hemoglobin

My hemoglobin is 12 I want to get to at least a 15 before my surgery date.

Trying on clothing I want to wear post op.

I want to look good in this dress post op.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Molina is always very professional and nice. He has a way of not making you feel like your expectations arent realistic not that mine are not. He always answers my questions and helps me make health conscious decisions.