Medina is Wonderful Doctor (Tummy Tuck, Lipo, Bbl) Dominican Republic, DO

Ever since my first pregnancy I've been self...

Ever since my first pregnancy I've been self cautious of my body, I was not happy, I wanted to boost my confidence and I can tell you that dr. Medina played a great part in that. I had loose skin so Medina recommended a tummy tuck, at first I was scared but after seeing her on the job on snapchat, and seen results on Instagram, I no longer was afraid. She does multiple patience a day and this showed me that she is very experienced. She really cares about her barbies, she took the time to consistently answer my questions on what's app and understood what I was going for. Her staff is wonderful and she also follows up. I'm posting photos from the first 2 weeks post (I had a lot of bruising but was mostly gone after 2 weeks) since I haven't taken many since, and I'm still pretty swollen, I'm almost 3 months post but I will keep updating photos as months go by. I can not wait to see my final results when all the swelling is gone, I look better day by day. I absolutely recommend Medina and I one day will be going back to her for a breast reduction.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon