Marvellous Experience and Very Happy with my Results! (Breast Lift with Implants) Dominican Republic, DO

I have been wanting to do this for a while, but...

I have been wanting to do this for a while, but with work and my complicated routine, I've delayed this review more than a year.

In my personal opinion, Dr. FG is an impressively talented young surgeon who knows well his stuff and delivers as promised. He was always very realistic when it comes to expectations, and I felt very comfortable since our first conversation through his whatsapp.

I have 2 beautiful girls that I breastfed (and really proud of doing so), but left me with really saggy breasts. I used to have beautiful natural full breasts before that, and that was sort of my physical pride. Amongst friends, there's always one with the beautiful hair, another with the beautiful body, I was the one with perfect natural breasts so for me it was like Samson's hair being cut off, I literally did not want to remove my bra in front of my husband.

I found out about Dr. Fernandez through a friend who was going to have surgery as well, and put me in contact with him.

Long story short, I really liked his results, I booked my surgery and in less than 3 weeks I was back to having beautiful breasts again.

I can't describe how happy and satisfied I am with my results. I am more than a year post-op and they look exactly how I had imagined!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Dr. FG is one of those precious gems you just feel that it's simply too good to be true: very informative, always available (literally always!), and truly involved with his patients. His work speaks for himself, and I am happy that websites like this can reveal his talent so that people can hear about him. Warning: he's pretty young (and looks even younger) but don't let that fool you, he's top of the notch.