Dra. Cabral 2017 Tummy Tuck and Breast Augumetation - Dominican Republic

I am a 31 year old mother of three. I have had two...

I am a 31 year old mother of three. I have had two previous breast breast augmentations (saline under the muscle 2004 and 2005). I chose to go out of country because I did in the states and felt that the surgeon did not do a great job thus the two surgeries back to back. I have never smoked, drink monthly and am very healthy. I chose to go with Dra. Cabral although of his history. I feel that I am a Veteran of plastic surgery and have nothing to worry about. I have a good contact of a young lady who has had work done by Dra. Cabral and her work is amazing. I am not seeking reassuring words and believe that my creator and Dra. Cabral will ensure that I awake following my procedure. Feel free to comment however if you have nothing positive to say please keep your comments to yourself. Best of luck to all of the ladies who are seeking their ideal bodies.

8 weeks out from Surgery

Just an update as I am at around 8 weeks out from surgery. I have packed my suitcase and am pretty much ready to go. I am still working out lightly and I am continuously taking iron and vitamin C. My water intake is high and my tickets have been purchased. I make my $200 deposit this coming Friday and am excited about my future. No more clothes purchases and I am limiting my spending.
11/17/2016

Almost 30 days Away

I am all packed up. I have my passport and have made my deposit for surgery. I am so excited and ready to get this done! I really appreciate BigBootyIvy for her honesty and sharing her journey. My goal is to take photos of the BEFORE today. My apologies for the delay, I will do better. Once I get everything done, my goal is to get a selfie stick prior to leaving for DR.

Countdown has began

So I am like TWO WEEKS away from leaving for Dominican Republic. I am nervous, anxious and excited all at the same time. I promise I will post photos no later than 1/1/2017. I apologize as I have been busy. I am packed, paid my deposit and am mentally prepared. I am the most excited about the repair of my abdominal muscles (TT). Special thanks to BootyNvy for sharing her journey with Dra. Cabral. I have earnestly appreciated it. More to follow!

Pre-Photos

Finally, I have uploaded photos. Procedures being done include breast augumetation and tummy tuck. My surgery is scheduled for 1/12/2017. I am only worried about my iron levels as I have mild anemia.

9 days away from surgery and 7 days away from departing

I have been taking iron supplements and eating foods heavy in iron for some time. I want to ensure that I am not delayed from surgery. I fly out 1/10, have consultation 1/11 and am scheduled for surgery 1/12. I am ready to get it over with. I will be happy just to wake up and be on the other side. I will post after photos following my surgery. I am all packed up and am ready to go. Please send me good vibes and positive energy.

Worried no Quote and I leave Tuesday.

So, I am supposed to leave next Tuesday and the office has not provided me a quote. I am a bit worried. Stay tuned...

No Quote but I leave tomorrow

So Dra. Cabral's office is closed today and I fly out tomorrow. My nerves are shot but I am going to travel anyway and just deal with everything once I land. Nervous...anxious and feeling some kind of way. Luckily, the Recovery House that I have been working with has been uber nice. They are the sole reason why I am still going. Well, labs are this Wednesday so here I go! Signing out and of course see you on the FLAT side.

Flight Drama

I am glad that I am so pro-active! Not only did I check in a day prior, I also called in. Of course Delta airlines inform me that there were issues with my flight. My options were either fly out on 1/9 or fly out 1/11. Due to my surgery being 1/12 and me needing to be present for labs and consultation I took the 1/9 departure. I literally got ready in 2 hours and booked it to the airport for my flight. The ability to make it through today was nothing but the creator/God/the protector looking over me. I am UBER grateful. With deep breathing and relaying on faith, I made it through the day. Once I get to DR, I will be updating my profile and putting up post-op photos. My ultimate and modest in my goal which is to just to wake up on the flat side. Positive vibes and words of encouragement please and thank you.

Arrived Safely in Dominican Republic

So I landed at 2:30pm on 1/10 with Delta airlines and it took almost thirty minutes to clear through customs. I did purchase a tourist card online at http://www.dgii.gov.do/tarjetaTuristica/en/about/Paginas/default.aspx

That was helpful as I paid $10 online which is what I would of had to pay once I arrived to Dominican Republic. The card is good for one year. The Dominican staff was very polite and kind which I was appreciative of. Once I arrived in the main area I was met by my recovery home; Visage of Grace Recovery Home. They were very kind and helped me with my bag. We rode into the city and I was amazed by the colorful buildings, diverse skin colors of people and bright sunshine. On the left side of the street you could see the ocean. The air was humid, thick and I could smell rain coming. This country reminded me much of the Dominican Republic. Once I got to the home, I met Maiya whom I had been in communication with since October 2016. She was UBER sweet. She went over my surgery schedule and I paid my for my stay on Pay Pal. She and I spoke candidly and I was served a delicious meal; flat steak, salad, rice and beet juice (delicious). Everything was wonderful. I was shown to my room that was clean and spacious. I chose a double room as I preferred to be with another however she had cancelled/rescheduled ): Tomorrow at 7am I leave to go have labs completed prior to my surgery on 1/12. I am nervous however ready to get it over with. See you on the flat side. Signing off, V

Labs Complete & I met with the King of Barbies

I did not sleep well last night mainly due to anxiousness and stress. My recovery home is great. Everything is so beautiful here. I would not mind retiring here in DR. I was up at 6am and I showered and got ready to go do lab work. Once I arrived I had to check in with my doctor's office. My recovery home ensured that I had an escort as my espanol is basic conversation. My stomach was in knots and I used the bathroom like 5-6 times while there. I finally met with the King and he gave me my quote after 7 hours of waiting, labs and speaking with other girls. He was very kind, respectful and thorough. Tomorrow is my surgery and I am uber nervous. There were several veteran plastic surgery patients there. They counseled on the importance of aftercare, no sex for 3-4 months following the procedure and most importantly continuing a lifestyle of healthy living. Due to financing this surgery solely, I am taking all guidance very seriously and anyone who cares about me will too. Labs came to $200, fafa $120 and surgery $6500. I am going to limit internet today, pray and be ready for tomorrow. When I come back on it will be to share the after thoughts and how happy I am. Thank you for allowing me this space to share unapologetically.. See you on the flat side. Signing off, Genni

Six days post op! DRA. Cabral Barbie

Whew the down and dirty. First off, I apologize for not writing sooner. I have been recovering and that in itself has been so hard. Let me say that surgery with Dra. Cabral is NOT for the weak of heart. It was by far the most painful thing I have experienced. As stated, I paid for a full TT, back lipo, breast augmentation and a BBL (however, I did not get a BBL). The full cost with or without a BBL was $6500. I am very swollen and for the first 4 days, I was in intense pain.
I have two drains, one in back and one right below my vaginal line. My surgery was on 1/12/2017 and my back drain was removed on 1/16/2017. The removal of the back drain was painful and uncomfortable however, I was glad to have it removed. Following its removal, I was able to sleep for the first time 8pm-3am. This I was grateful for as I was not sleeping. Hopefully today, I will get my first massage on my back. I am very happy with my recovery home Visage of Grace. The co-owner Maiya is so helpful. This morning, I purchased 10 massages for $200 and hope to start them today.

Post Op Photos, Day 5

Day 5 Post-Op, Although with intense inflammation you can see my tiny waist and new breasts.

Post Op Photos, Day 3

My pain levels were through the roof however my inflammation had not begun to set in yet.

Back at Home

Hello dolls. Just providing an update to my surgery. I am back at home after 16 days of being in DR. I am healing well. Things to consider is monitor your salt intake to minimal to reduce swelling and remember to drink water. Posting photos of 16 days post op. I had my 1st bath today after 16 days. I feel so good.

Drainage after Liposuction

Technique
0:45
Dolls it is extremely important to be drained if not daily following this procedure. When I was in DR, I had a massage therapist however, when I returned home it was difficult to find someone. Thus I resorted to using my family.
My mother or father would use coconut or almond oil and drain the fluid from my back. The stage of the fluid began with red, pink, yellow then clear. Once drained I felt so much better and my swelling went down significantly.
I fee that this video should help and if you are unable to find a massage therapist willing to drain you do enlist family and friends.

Three Weeks Post Op

My leg swelling went down completely after week three, which I was grateful for. I drank one can of pineapple juice a day. Increased my walking daily and limit my sodium. I am so far very happy with my result and look forward to feeling normal again. I am supposed to return to work 3/2017 and I hope to begin driving the last week of 2/2017.
Dra. Hector Cabral