Much Needed Tummy Tuck and Breast Augumetation - Dominican Republic

I am a 31 year old mother of three. I have had two...

I am a 31 year old mother of three. I have had two previous breast breast augmentations (saline under the muscle 2004 and 2005). I chose to go out of country because I did in the states and felt that the surgeon did not do a great job thus the two surgeries back to back. I have never smoked, drink monthly and am very healthy. I chose to go with Dra. Cabral although of his history. I feel that I am a Veteran of plastic surgery and have nothing to worry about. I have a good contact of a young lady who has had work done by Dra. Cabral and her work is amazing. I am not seeking reassuring words and believe that my creator and Dra. Cabral will ensure that I awake following my procedure. Feel free to comment however if you have nothing positive to say please keep your comments to yourself. Best of luck to all of the ladies who are seeking their ideal bodies.

8 weeks out from Surgery

Just an update as I am at around 8 weeks out from surgery. I have packed my suitcase and am pretty much ready to go. I am still working out lightly and I am continuously taking iron and vitamin C. My water intake is high and my tickets have been purchased. I make my $200 deposit this coming Friday and am excited about my future. No more clothes purchases and I am limiting my spending.
11/17/2016

Almost 30 days Away

I am all packed up. I have my passport and have made my deposit for surgery. I am so excited and ready to get this done! I really appreciate BigBootyIvy for her honesty and sharing her journey. My goal is to take photos of the BEFORE today. My apologies for the delay, I will do better. Once I get everything done, my goal is to get a selfie stick prior to leaving for DR.
Dra. Hector Cabral