Great Doctor, Totally Satisfied and Happy with my Outcome - Dominican Republic

I found Dr Eusebio after months of reading reviews...

I found Dr Eusebio after months of reading reviews on Realself. I didn't want someone overly popular on the site, I wanted someone who had experience and time to deal with my case individually. From the first contact he responded within 24 hrs which impressed me, so from our initial contact I stopped searching for anyone else. I appreciated the fact that he spoke fluent English and responded  to my e-mails personally even my trivial questions within a timely fashion.
He put me at ease from the beginning.
So now I am 1 month post op and I have no regrets. I wanted liposuction to my stomach, back, flanks and fat transfer to my hips. He did transfer a small amount to my butt to round it out a bit, I already had a butt, I did not want anything too big that would draw too much attention. This was something I did for me as I was always more on the tall and skinny side with no hips. Never the curvy one and now I am. I am still swollen, sore and tender but not in pain. Please be realistic liposuction is painful but it's not anything unbearable. The pain eases as time goes by.
I have no regrets choosing Dr Eusebio. And the fact that he continues to check up on me even now is priceless.
The main discomfort now is body stiffness if I remain in one position too long but other than that I am recovering nicely.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Absolutely Fantastic and Experienced and Patient.