I'm So Excited Can't Wait for my Journey. - Dominican Republic

I'm 31yrs old I've got a TT in 2013 I need a waist...

I'm 31yrs old I've got a TT in 2013 I need a waist I have nothing. I'm hoping I get what I'm looking for. My quote was 4500 for lipo of my back, abs, flanks,armpit and bbl. I'm going to DR on April 17 so if anyone else is going let me know. I went to DR in 2013 my experience was great. I met great ppl along the way hoping this time is just as great. Good luck to all.

Excited

I can't believe it's about a month away from my surgery I'm so excited I'm counting the days.

It's going closer!!

So it's a lil less then a month away and I'm excited, anxious and a lil nervous all together. I know once I land I'm gonna be busy all day. I'm also going to see my family that lives in DR so that's exciting also.

I'm so excited

Omg I can't believe the day is getting closer and this is really happening. I leave Sunday morning going to spend the day with my family that lives in DR and Monday is the big day. The only thing I'm not too happy about is I don't know what recovery house I'm staying at. I requested paradise recovery but let's see what happens. Is anyone else getting surgery with Robles on the 18th.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon