Dra. Medina is Amazing!

I always had issues with my wait! Even overweight...

I always had issues with my wait! Even overweight I always had an hourglass shape. About 7 years ago I decided to loose weight and lost 50lbs. I remained thick. My belly was the hardest thing to loose. And of course it never completely went away. So as I am 32 I decided to do Surgery. I'm originally from Venezuela, which is comestics surgery world. I I went to Colombia and spoke with several doctors amazing doctors and I just didn't get the good vibe. I did my research on doctors in DR. And Finally came across with Doctor Medina. Not only is she the nicest, kindnest, charismatic and loveble person in this world, her knowledge attracted me to her. So I chose her. I have absolutely no regrets. I'm only two months within surgery and my body is amazing. I feel like a new person. The procedure went great. The clinic and her staff was amazing. They treated me like one of their own. She checks on me weekly and makes sures that I am well and content with her work. She advises me on what to do and not to do! Your safety is always first with her. She will be 100% honest on what she can do and never put your at risk. She is truly amazing.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

She is the best out there. No questions asked! Ladies she has the knowledge and she cares about your safety! She is very caring and communicates with you constant! Her profesionalism is incredible. She becomes parts of your life. She will do as you please but she will not lie to you about results. And her Moto is safety first! I'm back to he USA alive with an amazing body! She is truly the best!