No Doubts He's The Best Surgeon on DR - Dominican Republic

I first started my research among all the plastic...

I first started my research among all the plastic surgeons on the list. Sometimes we feel afraid to fly to a different country to get done plastic surgery and this is something everyone of us have to do before taking a decision like this. I first sent emails to 6 different surgeons and all that sent me a response vert late or their responses were too simple and didn't convinced me at all. I decided to back up with this journey when I met a lady here in US who just came from Dominican Republic and had surgery with Dr. Derby. Her experience inspired me to send his staff an email message. Their response was very fast and accurate. His assistant Vanessa Bos is very friendly, always there to help and make things a lot easier for you. Dr. Derby is a very skilled surgeon with a very good background on his practice, he's very confident on what he is doing or explaining to you. He made me feel confident about the whole process. I know feel that I made the right choice among all the plastic surgeons back in DR. My results are great, just what I needed and I will recommend him and his staff 100 %.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Derby was my best decision, my results are great and I felt all the time that my money was worth it. Go with him!!!