Deluxe Tropical Recovery House| Dec,3rd - Dec, 10th - Dominican Republic

My review! Doctor: Maikel Jimenez Ferreras...

My review!
Doctor: Maikel Jimenez Ferreras
assistant : Ruth
I arrived in dr Dec 3, 4:30am. Ruth picked me up from the airport! Very respectful also the driver was nice and respectful. Didn't speak English but well mannered. Surgery date : Dec 4th 7:00am (Friday Morning)... My stay at the recovery house was very nice! When I reach there was 2 other females there but they left on the day before my surgery?? so my whole stay I was the only girl there until my last day. Everyday the recovery house gets cleaned, they have a lady who makes your breakfast lunch and dinner everyday, (Very good food) Catalina is the nurse (awesome) who helps you bath, dress, with you when you get your massages done by Ms. Ruth( ms. Ruth is the Mother of the doctors assistant Ruth) ms Ruth is very welcoming and heart felt, she takes her time when giving you the massages and explains to you what she doing. ALL THE LADIES THAT WORK THERE played a big part in my stay, my bed pads was change everyday clothes washed as wel as your garment. Ruth (assistant) check on me everyday we spoke everyday, any questions I asked was answered. I got along very well with everyone there! Very nice recovery house and CLEAN. Respect.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon