Danced the Night Away! - Dominican Republic, DO

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Just getting in from the club, my honey and I went...

Just getting in from the club, my honey and I went dancing. Needless to say my confidence level is much higher. Feeling a lot better about my appearance. Flatter stomach and a nice ass. My only regret is that I didn't do this much sooner. The money I wasted on smart Lipo ... but I never imagined that I would fly to the DR alone and have cosmetic surgery. I'm truly thankful that I was able too and that God had me covered.

DrA Medina did a good job on my tummy tuck.

Before and after

FINAL SURGERY THOUGHTS!!

Hello All
Its been a while since I have done an update. I always wondered why some women get ghost after their surgeries and now I know why. If your really happy and satisfied with your results you post updates but if not... Speaking on my experience only, I had my surgery 07/2016 in DR. Now just a little history, I have had previous surgeries before smart lipo, tummy tuck and breast reduction. So this time I was getting a tummy tuck revision, bbl and liposuction. Now ladies this is where it becomes really important to do your research. From the smart lipo I was left with a lot of loose back skin and did not realize that more liposuction would not give me the results I wanted but would make things worse, but you would think that an experienced doctor would have known and told me this??? Well that was not the case... what I really needed was a bra-line back lift. So yes the tummy tuck and bbl turned out well. Now my back is a mess, and as you can see I received a burn that left a scar . I am currently researching doctors to have a bra-line back lift at a cost of $7000-10,000. Also if you can, please see a doctor in the state's just to verify exactly what you need so that you are not wasting money getting something that's not going to give you the results that you want and cross check that quote with the one you receive from the doctor in DR. Although I received several quotes from doctors in the DR I did not see a plastic surgeon in the states prior too... a lesson learned.

Pre-Op Photo

Here is a before surgery picture.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon