49 Years Young Tired of my Belly - Dominican Republic, DO

Being 49 Years old looking for a Liposuction is...

Being 49 Years old looking for a Liposuction is not as easy as you think, all my friends told me that I didnt need it and that was too risky for an "old woman". The truth is that this have been the best decision of my live, I planned a month vacation in DR and got my liposuction With Dr. Luis Redondo, the best experience ever and what a result.

I would do it again any time, in fact i'm considering doing my face for this year.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Amazing, he is just amazing. He treated me like if I where his mother, which I can easily be, my oldest son is just 3 years younger than him. But dont let that fool you, he has more manners and experience than many of this all Plastic surgeons that i have met, yes this is not my first rodeo. The best thing of him, and the one that make me decide that he was going to be my surgeon is that he don't gamble with your safety, he made me repeat all my pre ops even that I did them a week before here, and he only do his surgeries in big hospitals that believe it or not, I felt safer in Centro Medico Bournigal than I have feel in any of our hospitals. 10/10