In need of revision due to fibrosis!! Considering Dr.Paz in Columbia

In need of a touch up. Had tummy Tuck and lipo...

In need of a touch up. Had tummy Tuck and lipo yearsssssss ago! I want a more sculptured waist line with wider hips and bigger butt. I'm 5 feet 5 in 148 pounds, 27 waist, 36D not sure my hip measurement, but I have some. Looking at Dra Duran??. My previous work was don't in the states. The look I want come from DR!

HELPPPPPPPPPPP????

I received a route from Yily and Duran. Can't decide who I want to go to. All I know is that I need to be snatched !!!!!

38 YEAR OLD WANTING LIPO TO ABS, FLANKS, AND BLACK. DOMINICAN REPUBLIC IS WHERE I WANT TO GO.

HEY LADIES!!!!!!DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY INFORMATION ON DERMISTETIC IN DOMINICAN REPUBLIC???

Flight is booked. Recovery house needed.

I will be leaving Mach 13 and returning on the 24th. Surgery will be done at Dermistetic. Now I need a recovery house. Any suggestions???

TRAVEL BUDDY TO DR NEED!

Hello, I'm looking for a travel buddy. Leaving March 13 and returning the 24. Flying out of JFK go to SDQ

In need of Revision due to Fibrosis????????

Soooooo, I went to D R and lipo and bbl with Dr.Rodrigues. I now have fibrosis and one side of my body is bigger than the other. I've had over 30 post of massages and other treatment. I was told today that I now need laser lipo to get rid of the fibrosis, and the doctor left fat in my back. I heard that Dr.Paz in Columbia is excellent with my issue.