(MiniTT. lipo, LowerBack,Flanks,outer thighs,BBL) 29 Yr Old mom of twins with much needed Help!! Dominican Republic, DO

I was a bit skeptical about getting surgery in the...

I was a bit skeptical about getting surgery in the dominican republic.. At first i went for a quote in NY but i wasnt convinced.. A friend recommended three doctors in the dominican republic and asked me to send my pictures and see what their reccomendation would be... I got my quote from Dr. Lopez Collado and it just felt right! I headed to DR on sunday and i scheduled the surgery for tuesday morning.. I met with the Doctor on monday morning just so he can answer some questions and concerns i had.. He was very thorough and listened to everything i had to say... Then i headed to do my labs on and tuesday morning headed into surgery.. I was scared! I hate surgery but everyone was soooo nice .. From the nurses to the anesthesiologist to everyone who works at his office.. Very professional!!

Pictures of day of surgery

My surgery was done on august 4, 2015 these pictures were right after surgery

1 month post op

I honestly havent taken the time to post my before and afte rpics but all in all i couldnt be more pleased with my results

2 months to 3 months post op

4 months post op dec.7th

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Dr . Lopez Collado is amazing!! Best doctor ever.. His coordinators are amazing as well... They all make you feel comfortable which is an important part of this process.