Lipo Lipo Lipo - Dominican Republic, DO

This will be my first time to do liposuction, the...

This will be my first time to do liposuction, the only enhancement I have is my breast (I was a double A). I just had a baby 2 years ago and I am currently pregnant now. I know that my body will not snap back as it did with my last pregnancy so I'm prepared to do what I need to do and even then I had a little loose skin. My waist has always been small (27) with huge hips (46 inches) and ass with no breast so I enhanced those to 34D. I have been very dissatisfied with my body lately and find myself covering up at the beach. None of my friends have children and their bodies are on point. It kinda makes me a bit insecure. I want the body I had (if not better) before I started having children. I have been doing my research and I am down to Dr. Yily or Dr. Duran, leaning more towards Dr. Yily. Does anyone have any suggestions? I'm concerned about my safety first because I love my life and want to be here for my hubby and children. Thank you all in advance.

Deposit Sent

I just sent the deposit for my surgery. Even though it's months from now, I'm excited to get it done. I can not wait!!!