Lipo and Breast Implants with Dr. Luis Lima Vargas - Dominican Republic, DO

I had a lipo and breast implants (375cc) with Dr....

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

I had a lipo and breast implants (375cc) with Dr. Luis Lima Vargas. I can seriously say my experience was wonderful. His staff are so caring and polite, Janet is the best. The clinic is clean and the night staff are very attending I didn't feel alone one bit. After I left the clinic i was never forgotten, when i had questions about anything including my meds he was quick to respond through what app. I would highly recommend him. I love the natural look he gave me.