Liposculpture and BBL to Get my the Curves I Always Wanted/Dr Derby Sang Caputo. Dominican Republic, DO

My friend recommended Dr Derby Sang to me after...

My friend recommended Dr Derby Sang to me after she had a great experience with him for a liposuction and abdominoplasty. I am dominican but live in Europe and prices overthere are outrageous so i orientated Dominican doctors since i know quality is good in my country. After my friend recommended Dr Derby i contacted him and send him my photos. He responded right away and was very detailed in his recommendation, i felt comfortable right away and made my decision. My surgery has now been around two weeks ago and i am still recovering here in Dominican Republic. The experience has been great, surgery staff and nurses in the clinic were so nice and the clinic has large and comfortable rooms. I have had not much pain but i do feel sore and i am just returning to walking up more straight. When i look in the mirror i am already very happy with what i see, but i understand that it takes months more to see my final results. I could not be more happy. The doctor always makes time for me and always returns calls or messages. He has checked me every other day and that made me feel very comfortable. I thank my friend so much for recommending him to me!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Very skilled and friendly Doctor. He is great in returning calls and messages at all times before and after surgery. He takes his time for you and answered all my questions, even the silly ones :-)