Age 30 Been a Mother Since I Was 17 and Ready for Change! - Dominican Republic, DO

Hello real life I am less then 3 months on my...

Hello real life I am less then 3 months on my count down to my surgery date! I am going to the Dominican Republic to have my plastic surgery done. I am very excited and also filled with losts of anxiety and nervousness all in one, but honesty who wouldn't be when it comes to surgery in general. There is so mixed emotions with my family about me going be I am OK with the decision I have made I mean I have been a mother since I was 17 and have thought about this for year's. I am getting full body liposuction with bbl and Breast implants!

Pictures of me now

This is me now can't wait for after results! My weight now is 185 trying hard the past few days to watch what I eat. Really hoping to get down to 175 at least before I get there! Goals are in place!

Trying on garment before surgery!

Time is tricking

I am 4 weeks a away from my departure time to the DR for surgery getting more excited and anxious!

21 days until I am in the Dominican Republic

Can't believe I am 21 days until my surgery date emotions emotions emotions!!

14 days until my surgery date time is going fast.

Can't believe I am just two weeks away from going to the DR for surgery its almost surreal!!

1 week a way b4 I am in DR for my surgery!!

Its crazy but yes I am finally just one week away before I have surgery!! All my realself crew wish me luck!!

Hey result its been right at a week today since I had my surgery, I had lipo on full back armpit area and abdomen BA with fat transfer to butt! I ended up going with 380 cc , I am 5'5 185 . I am still very sore mostly in my lower back. Definitely need time to recover. I am posting just a few pic's for now because I am still very swollen and bruised.

Finally Feeling Better it will be 4 weeks since surgery

My results are getting better each week! I am happy with my body my stomach is looking much better. I still have swelling more so in my lower back area then any where else.

Time tells all.

Make sure you truly know what you want and completely communicate that with your doctor. I am just now 9 weeks out from surgery and I am happy with my lipo results that they were able to peform so fare. After surgery when the doctor and there staff woke me up they said they were unable to do my inner thigh lipo and proper breast left with implants due to me bleeding out. So that being said my breast are bigger but they don't they were not lifted so I am not completely satisfied with my end results. I do hope to later get what I needed and wanted done later. I will post pic next week.

I truly need a breast lift.

I had 360 cc put in. They feel pretty heavy on my chest.

My holding up my breast on one side!

Need a lift!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

I have not met him yet but he has been really great so fare with answering all my questions and never takes long to get back in touch with me! Which is a plus when you are travelling out of your country. I am a cosmetologists I work with lots of different client's so I definitely want to look my best! No one wants a hair dresser not put together!!