34 Year Old, Mom of 2, Much Needed Lipo for Stubborn Areas - Dominican Republic, DO

I decided to get this procedure done because I...

I decided to get this procedure done because I wanted to feel good again. I lost a lot of weight but still had stubborn areas that I wasn't happy with!
I searched online for a doctor and Dr. Mallol was one of the first doctors that came up with really good reviews. I emailed him and got a response the same day. I emailed back and forth with lots of questions and his secretary as well as himself responded back same day or within the next day.
I got my stomach, back, sides, thighs and arms done. I'm amazed at the outcome! It's only been 2.5 months since surgery and I'm down from a size 14 to a 8 in pant size!!! I don't want to buy alot of new clothes because I still have a little swelling and don't want to waste money!
Overall, I couldn't be happier...I feel I made a good decision and I recommend Dr. Mallol without a doubt!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Mallol is wonderful! When I inquired about having a procedure done, his secretary was great. She was very prompt and answered all my questions. Dr. Mallol also communicates via WhatsApp and I find that to be very convenient. I still write to him with questions about my recovery and he is so quick to get back to me. When I met Dr. Mallol, I felt very comfortable. He is the type of doctor when you meet him you can just tell he loves what he does, he is very thorough and knowledgeable and all the nervousness for me went away. If I had to go through the whole process again, I would definitely choose Dr. Mallol again!