11 Day PO - Dominican Republic

Work i had done:: TT with Liposcuplt, BBL when i...

work i had done:: TT with Liposcuplt, BBL

when i arrived in DR first off ive fallen in love with this country. everyone and everything has been wonderful so far.

i arrived at cipla march 31 for my labs and consult with Yily. she is an awesome and honet doctor. my quote included arm lipo, a BL and after meeting in person she told me i cannot get those at this time all together she didnt want my body under too much stress. she had ALOT of work to do on my midsection with the TT and lipo. i definitely understood and was happy she was caring about my well being. BIG plus, i was able to get a refund for those 2 areas not getting done also!!

i hired ana esther to stay with me at cipla who is a big sweetheart. she knew what i wanted/needed before i did....she took very very good care of me. gentle and caring. i was sad to see her leave me, but will be together again.

im currently staying at Karis Recovery House. which i dont think i could have chosen a anything better. here they really pay attention to your healing inside and out. the staff is knowledgeable to our situations. they keep on track of vitamins/medicine times. making sure you are moving and walking around. helping with EVERYTHING. even in the bathroom if you need.

tomorrow is my third follow up with dra yily and i hope to getting the drainage tubing out. dr yily could have taken it sooner, but bc im here for 20 days she wanted to keep it in as long as possible to drain completely. the drain is annoying, yet nesscesary. on yily discharge papers it clearly states for TT 10-15 is the time needed for proper drainage. please keep that in mind when deciding how many days to staying in DR.
Dr. Yily De Los Santos