Porcelin Veneers. Dominican Republic, DO

I've always wanted straight teeth and a beautiful...

I've always wanted straight teeth and a beautiful smile. I originally thought to get braces but was intrigued by the fast results veneers produced. I had gaps in between all my teeth and a cross bite. The Dr. Was able to close my gaps and correct my cross bite. I am happy with the outcome and would recommend Dr. Constanza to anyone looking to achieve a beautiful smile. In the states I was quoted 600 to 900 dollars per tooth. Dr. Constanza completed the work for 3000.00. I received 12 veneers in total 6 on top and 6 on the bottom.

Jeans

5 months post op
0:27
I am 5 months po. I'm still happy with my results and all of my swelling has gone down. My only complaint is I gained 50 trying to ensure I would have enough fat for my surgery and I am not comfortable with my weight. I am currently 197 which is way to close to 200 pounds for me. I feel I look good but I don't have any wiggle room interms of managing my weight . So I'm trying to loose 20-25 pounds so that I will have a scale to play with interms of unexpected weight gain. I don't ever want to be 2 anything again in life. 200 is the max wiegt for me and that's a lot but I'm comfortable with how I look at around 175-200. The dilemma is I'm afraid I'll loose butt volume... I plan to get a 2nd bbl and thigh lift in the near future so I should be fine. I've been trying to develop muscle in my arms by lifting light weights and I've been donut 100 sit ups at least 4 times a week. It's hard maintaining this body!!! I did a funny video so you can see my 5 month progress. Let me know what you think????
Dr. Constanza

Dr. Constanza is very skilled on his craft. He was very professional and is a perfectionist. He will not stop until he feels your teeth are perfect.